Read about some of the great new features in Version 2 now!
- Fully compatible with all major browsers (including the Mac)
- Supports embedded and linked CSS files.
- Unlimited users (with different permissions levels!).
- Unlimited snippets per page.
- Ability to edit whole pages.
- A simple visual editor that is easy to use. (If you can use MS Word, then you can use SnippetMaster..
- Creates fully "valid" code that is compliant with all xHTML standards.
- ...and MUCH more.
Features designed specifically for website designers
While simplicity-of-use is at the core of SnippetMaster, it also has many very powerfuland and advanced features to make your life easier. For example:
- Easily determine what icons are available in the wysiwyg editor. (You can even create "editor groups" of settings that can be assigned to users.)
- Specify lists of folders that can be excluded or included when browsing for webpages to edit, links, or images.
- Create "Upload Groups" so your clients can easily upload new files to any location(s) YOU specify.
- Change the "Starting Folder" for each SnippetMaster user, so they can only access what you want them to see.
- Much more!