SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

May 14, 2006, 05:01:10 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2006, 05:01:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Different code in header? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Different code in header?  (Read 56 times)
EOBeav

[-] Different code in header?
« on: April 24, 2006, 11:06:36 PM »

Ok, I got it installed just fine and everything is working quite well.  Here's my question:  When I edit with Snippetmaster, I now get a "mce_href=" when calling up the stylesheet or javascript file in the header.  It causes my pages to not validate.  What is this, and can I turn this feature off in SnippetMaster?

Report to moderator   Logged

The list is an absolute good. The list is life. All around its margins lies the gulf.
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Different code in header?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 08:17:07 AM »

I'm not sure I understand exactly what is the problem.  Can you explain this in a bit more detail and i will investigate?

Thanks!
EOBeav

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 08:36:37 AM »

Well, when I code, and I'm calling up a style sheet, I do it this way:

Code:
<link href="css.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

However, when use Snippetmaster, it inserts something else, and I end up getting this:

Code:
<link href="css.css"  mce_href="css.css"  rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

I'm not sure where the mce_href="css.css" is coming from.  It has to be coming from Snippetmaster.  I take it out, upload the file to the site, then go in and edit, and it reappears. 

It happens when I use Snippetmaster Lite; I haven't tried it on the client's site that bought the Pro license yet. 

You can see my example here:  http://www.pendletonangels.com//roster.html

The list is an absolute good. The list is life. All around its margins lies the gulf.
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 08:42:03 AM »

Hello,

This is strange.  It is definately coming from SnippetMaster.

Is it possible to send me an ftp un/pw and a snippetmaster admin un/pw and I'll check it out?  (Please also include a link to this thread, so I know what is the problem.)

henri @ www.snippetmaster.com

Thanks!
EOBeav

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:47:33 AM »

Will do, Henri.  It's on its way.  And thanks for the great support. 

EOBeav

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 02:22:54 PM »

Henri, just a thought about this...I wonder how utilizing the "@import" command would change any of this, instead of just linking directly to the css file via "link href"?  It's just a thought.  I may try to play around with that one later on in the weekend. 

The Beav

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Different code in header? « previous next »
Jump to: