SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 07, 2014, 03:30:57 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 07, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Will a single license work with subdomains? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Will a single license work with subdomains?  (Read 2072 times)
fretnmore

[-] Will a single license work with subdomains?
« on: July 13, 2005, 05:09:04 PM »

Hi,

I have a not-for-profit web site with subdomains for Local chapters. Would this program work for multiple subdomains without having to get a second license?
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Will a single license work with subdomains?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »

Hello,

Unfortunately not.  The license validation is on a "per hostname" basis, so each subdomain would need its own license key. However, since you are a non profit organization I can give you a free license for each subdomain. 

How many do you need?

fretnmore

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 05:36:46 PM »

Since I am the webmaster, I can afford to pay for it, so that isn't a problem. Although I think it is great that you are willing to make that offer. Right now I would need it for two, but if this works like I expect it to, I could need it for lots more subdomains before I am done.

Would the reseller edition allow me to put this on multiple subdomains?
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 05:43:57 PM »

The reseller version is only different from the regular version because it allows you to remove (or change) the copyright information at the bottom of each page. 

At this time, there's not way to have more then one domain (or subdomain) with a single license. 

However, the good news is that I offer a volume discount that does not end.  In other words, if you buy one license today, then your next license is at the next discount leve, even if you buy it in 1 month.. until you hit the maximum of 50% discount, and then all future purchases are at that level.

Smile
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Will a single license work with subdomains? « previous next »
Jump to: