SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

May 14, 2006, 01:58:58 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2006, 01:58:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: reseller question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: reseller question  (Read 627 times)
shibori
Beta Tester

[-] reseller question
« on: April 24, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »

I have 2 different clients that I want to use the snippetmaster for editing client's website.  If I buy the reseller so I can brand it with my own hosting info --- can I use it for both sites?  (Each client has their own domain name.)
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: reseller question
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 09:13:42 PM »

I have 2 different clients that I want to use the snippetmaster for editing client's website.  If I buy the reseller so I can brand it with my own hosting info --- can I use it for both sites?  (Each client has their own domain name.)

Hello,

No, you would need to purchase two licenses for the scenario you describe.  For the second license, you would get a discount.... Smile

If you can't afford the cost, let me know your story (why you can't afford it), and also what price you're able to pay and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.  Send me an email to henri @ www.snippetmaster.com

Cheers!

chokra

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 09:39:12 PM »

...you would need to purchase two licenses for the scenario you describe.  For the second license, you would get a discount...

Does that mean he would need 2 RESELLER licenses? That is, $74.95 x 2 (with discount) ?
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

That is correct.  He would need two reseller licenses.  (one for each domain name)

The first license would be at full price.

The second license would receive the appropriate volume discount.

Any future purchases would be at the appropriate volume discount for whatever license number it is... (just email me for the purchase link so that you get the right discount amount.  Eventually this will be automated, but right now I track everything manually.)

GregorH
Beta Tester

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 08:06:39 AM »

Hello to everybody!!

In my opinion the price politics of SnippetMaster is one of the best I've ever seen on the Internet for similar software products!! No other developer would allow you to remove the copywrite & co., even on reseller versions and the price of 78$ is more than fair.

I highly appreciate Henris way of selling and have never seen someone else "suggesting" a price or even give it away for free, if you can name a good reason.

I was very happy to recieve a free reseller version for demonstration on my company website, which is only one point more I have never seen on any other software product.

Can't wait for the new version that hopefully will solve the -for me- two weak points of SnippetMaster:
1. the Editor, that only works on IE and not on Firefox.
2. not to able to hide folders when browsing for images.

If the editor gets changed, SM will be the #1 CM-System for "simple", non portal Websites that don't have a database.

Thanx Henri for the work, the support and a great, easy produkt that makes my clients lives much easier and my website offers much more attractiv!!

Gregor.

Lanzarote/Spain

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: reseller question « previous next »
Jump to: