SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

September 23, 2017, 03:05:02 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2017, 03:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: asics gel lyte iii « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: asics gel lyte iii  (Read 24 times)
Shawllony

[-] asics gel lyte iii
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:29:18 PM »

The latest take on the New Balance 1600 will definitely asics gel lyte iii turn anybody s dreary Winter around. The Social Status x New Balance 1600 Winter in the Hamptons will be arriving to us in a dynamic color scheme which is seen incorporating several shades of Blue and other Tan tones.From the preview, you can catch that the New Balance 1600 is outfitted in suede and denim materials. While darker and lighter shades of Blue tackle the upper, a contrasting splash of Teal shows up along the laces and parts of the midsole. If you re interested in copping the Social Status x New Balance 1600 Winter in the Hamptons , then be sure to try your luck on December 13th.   

Although the recent Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 530 Landmarks was more sought after, another solid iteration of the popular 530 runner for Holiday 2014 is offered with this classic tonal navy finish. Comprised of premium suede for its upper, the puma fenty creepers lush silhouette is contrasted with a tan heel tab and white frontal ENCAP midsole unit, while its remaining half consists of a tonal matching blue. Rounded out with a grey-colored outsole to compliment its overall palette, look for this simplistic and aesthetically pleasing model at New Balance retailers now, as well as puma fierce through Kixify.

Puma has been delivering some fresh new colorways of their popular silhouettes and up next we can expect to see the Puma Disc 89 get the monochromatic treatment. The pack will consist of three fresh colorways of the shoe, there will a Red, Black and White version.Each Puma Disc 89 is crafted with a molded synthetic upper that features a glossy finish. The standard disc is present as well in place of traditional laces. You can grab a pair of the Puma Disc 89 Billy s Exclusive starting on August 15th via the Japan-based Billy s store. There is no word at this puma r698 time if this pack will release in the States.   

With Rihanna becoming one of the newest creative directors from Puma, it s only a matter of time before the first ever sneaker collab comes out, right? Or maybe it s already on the way!? Could the sneakers that Rihanna is wearing on the pictures above be that said upcoming collaboration?Back when Rihanna let everyone in on the news that she was set to be the newest Creative Director of Puma, she was wearing an exclusive pair of white Puma baskets with a a black raised sole unit. Now we see her once again wearing Puma baskets we ve never seen before, but this time with a gum platform sole. Is Rihanna showing us the collab without any of us even knowing? If it does turn out to be the collab, what do you think?via: Daily Mail Author s TakeIf this is in fact the first ever collab, I m afraid to say I m disappointed by it. I really hope it s not. Where is the creativity in this?   

We all know that when three brands get together? It s a party. The LC23 x Backdoor x Puma R698 collaboration is living (well, you get what I mean) proof that three is a party and the work they do on puma rihanna the Puma R698 is stupendous.The Italian fashion label LC23 definitely puts their signature on the collaboration, as the attention to detail is just immaculate. But Boutique Backdoor and Puma still had plenty to bring to the table as well. The juxtaposition between the white leather and blue oxford cloth quickly ups the ante, as does the hand-stitched tongue and speckled midsole. You can find these today at select Puma retailers.Source: Wish ATLAuthor s TakeI haven t been a fan of the silhouette in the past. Although I like this colorway more than others, I don t feel inclined to cop.   

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: asics gel lyte iii « previous next »
Jump to: