SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

May 18, 2013, 01:28:36 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2013, 01:28:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Who is the best Web Hosting service to use? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who is the best Web Hosting service to use?  (Read 576 times)
dayusmc

[-] Who is the best Web Hosting service to use?
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:02:21 PM »

I am using Godaddy to host all my client's websites. The user interface is Awful!! Tech support has only got worse over the last few years... and last but not leaset, I tried to install the files need to use SnippetMaster and that didn't work.. Seems like everytime I try to do something on godday's hosting it doesn't work. Who is a good Web hosting provider to use for my re-seller web hosting? I tried to use Lunerpages, but they set my account up with some wacky username and said it could not be changed, so I quickly cancelled them. If I had problems with them the very first day, I can only imagine how it would be when I really had a problem and they were double the money of everyone else..
So who is a good hosting provider?
Thanks!!   
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Who is the best Web Hosting service to use?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 03:39:02 AM »

Hello,

I think I just sent you an email with my recommendation for very good web hosting, where you also get a free SnippetMaster PRO (rebrandable) license with every account.

If anyone else would like a recommendation, please send me an email:

Cheers!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Who is the best Web Hosting service to use? « previous next »
Jump to: