SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

September 01, 2014, 05:46:44 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 05:46:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32  (Read 8220 times)
Dim Git

[-] wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
« on: January 26, 2011, 12:47:27 AM »

Hi all,

I am having difficulty with Ioncube and installation.

I have uploaded the autoinstaller and run it.
I get ther error :

"Ioncube Loader is not installed"

and at the top there is a message :

Site error: the file /home/tbrcc/public_html/listeditor/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so to be installed by the site administrator.

If I follow the link to the "Ioncube Loader Diagnostic Utility"  and from that page go to "run-time loading installation instructions" there is a message at the top saying :

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules//../../../../home/tbrcc/public_html/listeditor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules//../../../../home/tbrcc/public_html/listeditor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 in /home/tbrcc/public_html/listeditor/ioncube/ioncube-loader-helper.php on line 411

I have found that the part "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32" means that it is the wrong version (32 bit instead of 64 bit)

If I get the correct file and upload it to public_html/snippetmaster/ioncube directory I get a blank page when I try to continue to set up Snippetmaster.

I have also tried to install Ioncube loader separately in public_html/ioncube.  It is not seen by SnippetMaster but is seen by "ioncube_advance_system_test.php" which I found somewhere on the web.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 10:14:47 AM »

I'm not too sure.. the best thing I can suggest is to visit the ioncube.com website and try to get help directly from the ioncube developer. 

Or download the ioncube helper file from this page here:

http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

Let me know how it goes.
Dim Git

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:13:39 AM »

Thanks for your reply.

The link you gave was where I got the correct file from.

I have put "ioncube_advance_system_test.php" (useful script by the looks of things) into the same directory as SnippetMaster.  If I run that,  it shows that Ioncube is working OK.

So,  it seems that Ioncube is working properly but simply not being seen by SnippetMaster.

I wonder if this is likely to be the beginning of a common problem.  Shall I email you separately with credentials for you to take a look yourself?

OS    CentOS Linux 5.5
Perl    5.008008
Apache    2.2.3
PHP    5.1.6

Thanks for reading
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:29:56 AM »

To be honest, there really is not much I can do.  The ioncube software is 3rd party software, and not something I have any control over.  When the Snippetmaster software is encrypted by Ioncube... it is the Ioncube software that does all the "magic" to find the needed ioncube loader files, etc.. it is not something I include or do with SnippetMaster itself.

What I recommend is this:

1. Try asking for help from the ioncube vendor.  (ie: Contact Nick from Ioncube.com and let him know you have an ioncube-encoded software that is not correctly finding the loader files..)

2. Try using the Zend Optimizer version of Snippetmaster.  (ie: INstall free Zend Optimizer, and then upload the Zend version of SnippetMaster.)

I hope that makes sense?
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 « previous next »
Jump to: