SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

December 30, 2009, 09:05:32 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 30, 2009, 09:05:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Tables « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tables  (Read 707 times)
craigj1303

[-] Tables
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:14:40 AM »

Hi

I have a client who runs a Soccer league and he wants to be able to upload new results to his site each week as well as an updated League Table. The new calculations that form the league table is worked out on a different website which is seperate to his own and he wants to be able to effectively cut and paste the new table on to his own site. The only way I can think of doing this is for him to view the source code of the updated table and cut and paste it in to his own html. Does Snippetmaster let you affect the actual HTML on a page or does it just let the user affect content in the foreground?

Thanks & Rgs

Craig
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Tables
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:32:07 AM »

Hello,

Yes, you can click the "view HTML" button in the toolbar, and it will popup a window with the HTML.  Then they just need to find the place where they need to paste... and then click the save button to close the window and then main editor will be updated with the new HTML.

I am working on a way to make adding raw HTML code easier, but for now the only way is to click the "view html" button.
craigj1303

[-] Re: Tables
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:10:10 AM »

Thankyou very much.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Tables « previous next »
Jump to: