SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

September 18, 2009, 05:27:16 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2009, 05:27:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How do I add snippets pro to my existing website « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How do I add snippets pro to my existing website  (Read 1168 times)
jjaki007

[-] How do I add snippets pro to my existing website
« on: June 27, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

Hi I am a 60yr old female Brit  living in Australia and very much computer illiterate/ challenged, about 3 years ago I had a website designed and developed by a local company "Bacas IT" for my small home based Dressmaking and Doll making business, I wanted the ability to add photos etc to my website periodically so agreed to pay them $30 a year to be able to use SnippetMaster pro, having just recieved a final notification that this annual fee is now due (which I duely paid) and a letter stating that they were no longer going to notify/bill me every year, I would have to remember to do that for myself from next year onwards and if not or I forget they would automatically remove this facility making it impossible for me to edit my website, I would have to pay them $100 to reinstall it again, All that said I decided to go and search and see if I could find a program for myself and lo and behold I find SnippetMaster not only that but I am a little miffed that they charge me $30 a year and I am wondering if that fee actually comes to you, anyway  I thought Great, Now How the heck do I go about adding this to my website when I don't have total control over it and have no idea how or where to start, any help would be very much appreciated, Thanks Jackie
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: How do I add snippets pro to my existing website
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »

Hi Jackie,

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I can help you as I do not offer web design services, etc.

You're welcome to request a free installation of the Snippetmaster software here:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/download/index.php#free_install

Once the software is installed, you can determine if you want to purchase a PRO license or stay with the free LITE liicense, etc...

Cheers!
jjaki007

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »

Thanks for your reply, I am already using snippetmaster pro so I would want to use the same thing as that is what I am used to , what I need to know is how do I  go about setting this up to use with my existing website when the IT company who designed and developed it for me still has control over it at the moment all I am able to do is edit it through them using Snippetmaster pro which they have set up for me and I pay them an annual fee for, hope this is as cleas as mud LOL as I say I am not very computer literate. Thanks again Jackie
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »

Hi Jackie,

If you have access to your website files, then I can modify your existing snippetmaster installation for you.  Please send me an email (henri @ www.snippetmaster.com) with your FTP username/password and I'll login and take a look.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: How do I add snippets pro to my existing website « previous next »
Jump to: