SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 07, 2008, 04:56:41 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 07, 2008, 04:56:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Installation Help Badly needed « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Installation Help Badly needed  (Read 66 times)
Bosque

[-] Installation Help Badly needed
« on: March 23, 2008, 07:14:03 PM »

Hello, I have spent several hours reading through the post here about installation issues with no luck solving my problems. I can't seem to get the program installed and running. This is the error message I get,
Site error: the file /services/webpages/m/e/medassist-inc.com/public/snipetmaster/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator

I have manually installed snippetmaster (autoinstaller wouldn't work of course) I then downloaded the ioncube loader files and manually uploaded them to the ioncube folder. I am ready to tear my hair out or jump off a cliff, could someone please please help me.
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Installation Help Badly needed
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

Hello,

No problem.  Let me know your details and I'll try to do the installation for you. If there's any problem I can try to figure it out and point you in the right direction.

http://www.snippetmaster.com/download/index.php#free_install

Cheers!

Smile
Bosque

[-] Re: Installation Help Badly needed
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 09:57:40 AM »

Thank you so much, I am a graphic designer so if you ever need anything just let me know.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Installation Help Badly needed « previous next »
Jump to: