SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 26, 2011, 02:41:05 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 26, 2011, 02:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: stylesheet help please « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: stylesheet help please  (Read 949 times)
vivienne

[-] stylesheet help please
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:15:33 AM »

Hi

I am using v2.2.2 Pro and have been battling for weeks to get this to work with my stylesheets, perhaps because I don't understand how it is meant to work in the first place.

At the moment I have to create 30 or 40 snippets on a page (where new items keep being added, not replaced), embedded within my stylesheet tags, to enable the user to use this. This is slowing the page loading and making it a real pain to use. I am sure I am just not "getting it".

How do I get the style option to give the user the option of the different styles that are in the stylesheet - something really silly like an h3 tag or a basic p tag. These are defined in the stylesheet but do not even show in the style list in the editor. In fact, ideal would be if I could give them access to only a few of the tags in the stylesheet, but I know that may be wishful thinking Smile

Can you please tell me how I am meant to set this up so that it works.

Help MUCH appreciated!

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: stylesheet help please « previous next »
Jump to: