SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

August 19, 2007, 04:48:37 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2007, 04:48:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Key validation using port 80? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Key validation using port 80?  (Read 274 times)
andersnordh

[-] Key validation using port 80?
« on: January 29, 2007, 05:50:28 AM »

Hi!

I would like to purchase both the Pro version as well as the rebrandable one for use at my customers domains, but none of the web hosting services we use allow the usage of port 80 from the servers to www.key-vault.com or any other external IP addresses for that matter. Is there any other way to solve this? I really need the Pro version ..... and having to leave SnippetMaster for any other solution doesnŽt seem like the way to go ....

Kindly,
Anders Nordh
GMT Horologi

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Key validation using port 80?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 07:42:42 PM »

Hi Anders,

Yes, this is possible.  I can give you a special "offline" license key file, which will bypass the license system for a limited time.  This is actually a temporary fix for the "real" offline license system, which allows you to use the system without an internet connection...

Once you are ready to purchase (ie: be sure the free LITE system works for you, etc..), then let me know your PRO order info and if you are using the ioncube or zend version, and I will send you the instructions to install the special license bypass files.  (Send to "henri @ www.snippetmaster.com".)

Cheers!  Smile
andersnordh

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »

Hi again, thanks for your prompt answer!

Today I have several implementations using the Lite version, and now IŽm trying to convince my clients/customers to use the Pro version instead. IŽll get back to you as soon as they start to say ok.

Hi Anders,

Yes, this is possible.  I can give you a special "offline" license key file, which will bypass the license system for a limited time.  This is actually a temporary fix for the "real" offline license system, which allows you to use the system without an internet connection...

Once you are ready to purchase (ie: be sure the free LITE system works for you, etc..), then let me know your PRO order info and if you are using the ioncube or zend version, and I will send you the instructions to install the special license bypass files.  (Send to "henri @ www.snippetmaster.com".)

Cheers!  Smile

Kindly,
Anders
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »

Sounds like a plan.  Smile

Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.

Don't forget that I offer a free PRO Rebrandable demo license for your own sales website if you want to use it:  http://www.snippetmaster.com/free-demo-license.php

Cheers! 
andersnordh

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 02:13:52 PM »

Yepp, and I just got it for testsajten.se so I will actually see if the port 80 works or not for my webhosting service ..... If it doesnt IŽll get back to you ... Wink

Sounds like a plan.  Smile

Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.

Don't forget that I offer a free PRO Rebrandable demo license for your own sales website if you want to use it:  http://www.snippetmaster.com/free-demo-license.php

Cheers! 

Have a nice evening!

Kindly,
Anders
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Key validation using port 80? « previous next »
Jump to: