SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

May 21, 2018, 10:00:28 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  SnippetMaster  |  (NEW!) Testimonials: In your own words...  |  Topic: SnippetMaster « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SnippetMaster  (Read 2821 times)
banky

[-] SnippetMaster
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:21:12 AM »

I found SnippetMaster after searching for a easy way for one of my clients to update their own website. I started by trying the Lite version and my client was able to easily update the text on their News page. I have now upgraded to the pro version via the free non Profit licence for my client's charity website. The ability to preview any changes as well as being able to upload photographs makes the Pro version a must. I have created a hidden test page on their site for them to practice and learn using SnippeMaster without fear of actually messing up the live pages.

It is so easy for my client to upgrade their website using the Snippets without any fear of them messing up the design of the site. I am now going to start designing web sites for paying clients and part of the cost will definitely include the Pro version of Snippetmaster for each client. I think this is a brilliant addon for any web designer to incorporate into their web design.

I can highly recommend SnippetMaster to any web designer whose clients wish to edit safe (snippets) sections of their web pages.

David Banks
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  SnippetMaster  |  (NEW!) Testimonials: In your own words...  |  Topic: SnippetMaster « previous next »
Jump to: