SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Limit the Number of Words allowed inside a Snippet area. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Limit the Number of Words allowed inside a Snippet area.  (Read 3051 times)
MaxedOut

[-] Limit the Number of Words allowed inside a Snippet area.
« on: October 10, 2010, 02:25:17 AM »

How would this be used.....
=================
If I have an area with in a page that can only take let's say 30 words, otherwise it will create a mis-alignment of table columns / rows etc.... within the page layout, is it possible to apply a number of words limit that governs the amount of words they can insert into this snippet area? 

I was thinking that it could be something similar to the height and width Attributes... I have inserted an example of what I was hoping to do below.

See the example below.

<!-- #BeginSnippet name="Gift Vouchers" width="200" height="200" wordLimit="30"  -->

This would allow between 0 and 30 words only to be saved in the snippet area.  Ideally, in the WYSIWYG editor, the count will be dynamic and if they added more than the stipulated 30 words, it would flash up a warning to the user / editor.

Thanks

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Limit the Number of Words allowed inside a Snippet area.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »

Hello,

I will add this to the feature request list.

Smile
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Limit the Number of Words allowed inside a Snippet area. « previous next »
Jump to: