SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 18, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Install now button disabled « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Install now button disabled  (Read 2320 times)
pesty

[-] Install now button disabled
« on: May 17, 2006, 05:22:56 PM »

I'm trying to auto install.

Problem is no folders show in the select folder text box and the install now button is disabled. It won't let me click in the box to add the file myself.

If I try to add the file in the change folder, it gives this error message:

The Install Now! button will become enabled once you have selected the correct folder.
Warning: ftp_chdir(): http://www.zqales.com/snippetmaster/autoinstaller.php: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. in E:\inetpub\vhosts\zqales.com\httpdocs\snippetmaster\autoinstaller.php on line 133

What am I doing wrong?

Pesty

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Install now button disabled
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 09:08:32 AM »

The "install now" button will not be enabled until the autoinstaller "detects" that it is in the right folder.

If you send me an email with your ftp un/pw (and a link to this thread so I know what is the problem) I'll login and take a look.   Smile

Cheers!

henri @ snippetmaster.com

Very Happy
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Install now button disabled « previous next »
Jump to: