SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 11:17:51 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: New pricing plan ? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New pricing plan ?  (Read 3194 times)
valueweb

[-] New pricing plan ?
« on: May 12, 2006, 06:40:50 AM »

Before (the superb!) V2 and the all singing-dancing interface in the client area, we were able to send an email with details of previous licences in order to benefit from a cumulative product discount. Are we still able to get this cumulative discount ?

In the client area, it seems possible to order multiple licences in one go and receive a once-off discount, but I can see no means of getting it on a cumulative basis (at least, not automatically)

DJ
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: New pricing plan ?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 07:13:56 AM »

Hello,

Yes, this is still possible.  I haven't yet fixed up the website to include all the ordering information, etc... Smile

Just send me an email with your previous order history and I'll give you a link for the right "coupon code" to use so you get the correct pricing. 

The new order system is much easier for me, but it doesn't work very well with the "ongoing volume discount" that I give out... so, to get around this limitation, I am simply using coupon codes.

Send me an email to "henri @ snippetmaster.com".

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: New pricing plan ? « previous next »
Jump to: