SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 10:03:52 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Addingg users dynamically « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Addingg users dynamically  (Read 3673 times)
websitings

[-] Addingg users dynamically
« on: April 25, 2006, 02:00:46 AM »

I would like to add users automatically when users subscribe to my service. Is it possible to do this without logging in and adding users manually. Is there an addon that can do this?
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Addingg users dynamically
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:38:28 AM »

This is a very interesting idea. 

At the moment there is no way to add a user automatically. 

However, if you're seriously interested in this... let me know (henri@snippetmaster.com) and maybe we can work something out.  I would need to build some kind of "API" to allow you to connect to the program using your own program, etc..

So your own subscription script would then send a "create account" request to snippetmaster, authenticate as valid, and snippetmaster would return the new user information to your program. 

Let me know what you have in mind and we can go from there.  At the moment, I'm extremely swamped with work, but I'm always willing to talk about custom projects.

websitings

[-] Re: Addingg users dynamically
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 12:50:51 PM »

Henri,
Thanks, I have sent an email.
Bill
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Addingg users dynamically « previous next »
Jump to: