SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 25, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Configurable Heading for Pro « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Configurable Heading for Pro  (Read 3455 times)
Kostas

[-] Configurable Heading for Pro
« on: October 08, 2002, 09:18:32 PM »

Hi,

As SnippetMaster Pro is bought by webmasters to offer it to their clients, it would be nice if the "SnippetMaster PRO Login" and "SnippetMaster PRO" heading of every page, is configurable through the config file. E.g. a webmaster would choose to print a "Content Admin" heading or whatever. The SnippetMaster powered/copyright is clearly shown at the bottom of every page, so everybody would be happy  Wink

Regards,
Kostas
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2002, 10:08:50 PM »

Excellent suggestion!  I am in the process of changing everything so that it uses a single language file.. so I will include the title's as a text option that can be easily changed.

Thanks for the idea.   Very Happy
Kostas

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2002, 07:49:53 AM »

Quote from: admin
I am in the process of changing everything so that it uses a single language file..

So it can be translated easily into another language, you mean??
If that is so, then this is REALLY GOOD NEWS  Very Happy

Kostas
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2002, 06:08:13 PM »

Quote from: Kostas
So it can be translated easily into another language, you mean??
If that is so, then this is REALLY GOOD NEWS  Very Happy

Kostas

Yes.  Translating into a new language will be a simple matter of modifying text in one language file.  Users will have the ability to select a language at the login page, and the admin can set a default in the config file.

I'm almost completed, I'm just trying to get my snippetmaster php class to recognize the language variable!   Evil or Very Mad   Arg.  

I'm hoping to have this finished very soon.  I'll post an announcement to the mailing list when completed.

Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Configurable Heading for Pro « previous next »
Jump to: