SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 25, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Tree display of web server directory « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tree display of web server directory  (Read 2723 times)
rohabrar

[-] Tree display of web server directory
« on: April 16, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »

I dont wanna sound too fancy.... A tiny suggestion - it be nice if interface can be divided into two parts. editor can load on right pane and naviagtion can stay in left pane. An option to view tree structure of server content be great help - with colour coded files or folders where snippets are.

Rest all looks great!!

good work.. pretty neat software.
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Tree display of web server directory
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »

Actually, this is on the roadmap for a future feature.  I envision the "file navigator" to be very similar to the traditional windows "File Explorer" system, with collapsable folders, etc.. and easy to find files and snippets.

The problem is that the entire user interface needs to be redesigned to handle this, which is a major spot of time... and right now I'm just trying to get the new version finally out the door. Smile

Once it is released, I'll be visiting this as a new feature.. it will happen eventually.. just not sure when.

Very Happy  Thanks though!  Keep the suggestions coming!

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Tree display of web server directory « previous next »
Jump to: