SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: How to insert new licence if previous licence has expired « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to insert new licence if previous licence has expired  (Read 2730 times)
scorpio

[-] How to insert new licence if previous licence has expired
« on: March 12, 2006, 04:48:50 AM »

my beta licence has expired, I have downloaded a new licence but I cannot get login to admin panel to insert the new licence.
what do I do in this case, do I have to reinstall or can I edit a file and insert the licence code directly?

Henri, I would be very useful if there were a series of warnings issued, say 30, 15 days, prior to licences expiring. Maybe have a link back to the order page so that a new licence can be purchased by the end user?

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: How to insert new licence if previous licence has expired
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 06:08:11 AM »

There should be those emails sent out already...   Confused   I'll check to see why they didn't get sent out.

I'll go ahead and extend the beta licenses again, so the old license should continue to work.. give me about 1/2 to remember how to do it.  Smile

scorpio

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 10:45:46 AM »

Hi Henri, The only  email I got was after the licence had expired.
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 01:06:40 PM »

OK, thanks for letting me know.  I'll check into the license management software and try to figure out why it didn't send the warning email.

Anyway... the license expiry date is updated now, so let me know if it doesn't work. 

Smile
scorpio

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 02:08:42 PM »

my BETA Licence expired and I have purchase a new one (I did not get any advance notification). Now that it has expired it means I cannot get into the system to enter the new licence.. Confused
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: How to insert new licence if previous licence has expired « previous next »
Jump to: