SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 20, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: New release - version 2.0.18 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New release - version 2.0.18  (Read 3670 times)
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] New release - version 2.0.18
« on: April 10, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »

Just a quick note to let you know that I just released version 2.0.18.  You can download it from your Client Area.. same as usual.

Please be sure to "start over" with this new version, since the database has changed again. 

Please confirm that the new "choose how you want the Regular User privileges to work" system is working.

Here's a list of changes:

[ April 10, 2006 -- v2.0.18 ]

+ MAJOR CHANGE! Added ability to choose what "privilege" scheme should be used when determining
  if a snippet is editable by the Regular User. Please visit this new option in the General
  Tab of the Admin Area. (Also see the "Admin Area: Users" section in the documentation.)
* Changed color of "whole file" title in file listing dropdown to a more neutral red.
* Changed "name" of normal user to "regular" user. Updated all docs/language file to use the the same term.
* File dropdown list now sorts alphabetically.
* Added .php and .shtml to default link file types.
- Fixed formating (font size) problem on main admin page for firefox.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jenkinhill

[-] Re: New release - version 2.0.18
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:12:37 AM »

User privileges work just fine for me! Brilliant job!

Kelvyn
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:23:23 AM »

Excellent!  Smile

P-INFO

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »

Henri, works fine here as well.

As long as the product is still "beta", it is acceptable to ask the testers to start over again. However, once things go into production it is vital (at least for me) that upgrades can be done smoothly through "upgrade procedures".

I just joined the group a week ago, so forgive me if upgrade procedures are normally provided for production releases.

Take care,

Patrick
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: New release - version 2.0.18 « previous next »
Jump to: