SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

May 14, 2006, 02:02:43 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2006, 02:02:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Quick question before purchasing « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quick question before purchasing  (Read 86 times)
P-INFO
Beta Tester

[-] Quick question before purchasing
« on: April 09, 2006, 05:46:06 AM »

Greetings from Belgium,

I recently installed your Lite version and am very pleased with the features ... however ..... here's my problem.

I need to devellop a website for an association of shop owners, they're about 100 at this moment. Apart from the general common and private areas to devellop, every shop owner has it's own webpage (just one page for the moment). Every shop owner needs to be able to change text/images on parts of their webpage and only their webpage.

So this means, I would need for this site a Snippetmaster PRO with :
- multi-user support
- direct linking (invoking the editor and parsing the correct parameters) to edit a specific page for a specific shop, rather than let them browse for the correct page
- snippetmaster interface for french language (and eventually dutch as well for some shop owners)

From what I've read in the different forums, I believe v2 will do the job. Could you please confirm ?

But now the most important thing ..... I need this site up and running within 6 weeks from now. Eventually I'm willing to bite the bullet with a beta version and install the official release whenever it becomes available.

Can we work something out ?

Best regards and many thanks in advance,

Patrick
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Quick question before purchasing
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:05:25 AM »

Hello,

Yes, the new version of snippetmaster will be perfect for your needs.  You can see a partial list of new features here.

The new version will definately be out before 6 weeks.  Smile  I expect only one or two more beta versions to be released and then I will release a public Release Candidate (RC1) version for everyone to try.  If no problems are found.. I will then release it as the official upgrade for SnippetMaster.

You are welcome to try the most current beta version right now.  I'm confident it will work well for you.

P-INFO
Beta Tester

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:15:11 AM »

WOW, that's a quick response (hope I didn't wake you up  Smile )

The link to the features list doesn't work for me. I'm getting an error message (forgot to copy the error message in, but probably it points to a private forum topic).

It would be great if I could play around with the beta version. That way I can test and prepare the different webpages already and prepare a demo for my customer. How can I get my hands on the most current beta version ?

Thanks much,
Patrick
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 06:24:52 AM »

Hello,

Whoops!  I just added you to the beta testing forums area, so that link should work for you now.  Smile

To get started with the beta, just go here:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/forums/index.php/topic,705.0.html

Let me know if I can assist in any way.
P-INFO
Beta Tester

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 06:29:49 AM »

Thanks a lot,

I'll get a peek at the beta and hopefully be back soon to purchase Snippetmaster PRO.

Thanks for the support,
Patrick
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Quick question before purchasing « previous next »
Jump to: