SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 25, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: which version? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: which version?  (Read 3164 times)
bikeman

[-] which version?
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »

How can I tell what version of SM lite I am using?

I see that v1.2.7 added a demo mode. I only recently downloded my copy but there's no $DEMO_MODE variable in my config.inc.php

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: which version?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 09:14:28 AM »

Hello,

You should be able to tell at the bottom of your screen. There should be a version number.  Keep in mind that version 1.2.6 is actually 1.2.7 (I forgot to update the number.)

If the colors are "purple", then you're running the latest version.  If they are the solid blue/black, then you have the old version.

If you upgraded from LITE to PRO, then be sure to replace your config.inc.php file with the one in the .zip file I sent to you.

Smile

let me know if I can help!

bikeman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:55:26 AM »

There is no version number at teh bottom but the header is purple so I'll assume I have the latest version.

I wanto to use demo mode. How is this done? There is no $DEMO_MODE variable in my config.inc.php
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 10:01:16 AM »

If there is no demo mode variable in the config.inc.php file, then it is not the correct version.

Can you send me an email and I'll send you the latest version?  (henri @ snippetmaster.com)

Smile
bikeman

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 12:28:30 AM »

I could do that but why don't you just put the latest version on your download then anyone who wanted it could have it?
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: which version? « previous next »
Jump to: