SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Trying to buy, cannot put 'intranet' for the host name. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trying to buy, cannot put 'intranet' for the host name.  (Read 2951 times)
plusone

[-] Trying to buy, cannot put 'intranet' for the host name.
« on: January 18, 2006, 02:42:39 AM »

Hi, i reported an issue the other day about how i want to buy the program but it is for our intranet. on the host name that you require when buying the program i cannot just put 'intranet' as advised.

How do i get round this please?

original post:

I am about to purchase the reseller version of Snippet master (great program!) however it is asking for the hostname. I need to check if this is ok as it will be hosted on our internal intranet that is not available to the web.

The index page for the intranet is:

\\Intranet\htdocs\index.html

What would you want me to put in the hostname section?

Kind Regards

Darren Stewart
Applications Developer
PlusOne Services

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Trying to buy, cannot put 'intranet' for the host name.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 04:04:25 AM »

Interesting.  What error does it give you when you put "Intranet" as the hostname?

No problem... just put anything as the hostname to get past that screen, and then in the "notes" section on the paypal payment page you can specify the desired hostname.  I'll manually create the license key and include it with the order.

Smile

Cheers!

plusone

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 04:31:04 AM »

Great, I have sent through the order through a moment ago: Receipt Number: 1823-7595-4197-6019

Look forward to hearing from you.
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 04:32:53 AM »

Email is sent with the files and license keys.  I created a license key for "intranet" and "Intranet", as I think the second one was the one you needed... (not sure if your server requires capitalization.. but you have both keys, just in case.)

Let me know if you encounter any difficulty.

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Trying to buy, cannot put 'intranet' for the host name. « previous next »
Jump to: