SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 17, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 17, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Add picture incl. upload option « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Add picture incl. upload option  (Read 3730 times)
satinica

[-] Add picture incl. upload option
« on: October 23, 2005, 01:32:44 AM »

Please add the function to choose a picture from a local location. So add picture and upload option in one.
Now I have to upload first to a location on the server. For my users that is a problem
Thanx.
Regards, SaTiNiCa
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Add picture incl. upload option
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 01:36:47 AM »

Good suggestion.  Once the new version is released, please be sure to post again and let me know excactly how you would like to see this implemented.  Smile

Cheers!
muhkayoh

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 12:18:07 PM »

I agree that this would also be a good option to add.  In the meantime, I can cobble on an upload function that will work for my purposes, but I'd like to just throw both things (the upload script and the SnippetMaster script) in the same directory with the same htaccess password.  Is there and easy way to disable password protection in snippetMaster so that I can go the htaccess route?

Thanks again,

Matt
ShortTrackTalk.com
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 01:53:42 PM »

Hello,

The new version of SnippetMaster supports multiple users, so there is no way to make it work only with .htaccess directory protection. (Otherwise, snippetmaster would have no idea which user is logged in, etc..)

I will eventually add the "upload utility" directly to the "insert image" popup.  It's on the roadmap, so it'll get done eventually.  Smile

For now, the user can click the upload utility at any time (assuming you have enabled it for that user, etc..) and they can upload the image.. then they can click the insert image toolbar to go find the image they uploaded.

Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Add picture incl. upload option « previous next »
Jump to: