SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 20, 2018, 09:00:51 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: "Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php" - config. error? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php" - config. error?  (Read 3242 times)
adt100

[-] "Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php" - config. error?
« on: October 19, 2005, 04:39:34 AM »

Hi there,

I've had a look through some of the other posts but can't seem to find this error message. I'm a complete newbie so wouldn't be surprised if I've made completely obvious/stupid mistakes in setting snippetmaster up.

Basically I get the following warning when I try to login using the login.html page. >

---
Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 61

Warning: main(./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 61

Warning: main(./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 61

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/snippetmaster.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster/templates/index.php on line 91
---

The relevant bits of the config file I've changed are as follows >

$PATH = "/home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster";
Report to moderator   Logged
Jenkinhill

[-] Re: "Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php" - config. error?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 08:11:53 AM »

In the config file have you also entered the path to root, which will be /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/ and the url to the root and to the Snippetmaster folder?

Kelvyn
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 03:15:15 PM »

Can you send me your config.inc.php file and I'll take a look?  Please be sure to include a link to this post so I know what it's about, etc...  Laughing

henri @ snippetmaster.com
adt100

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 03:07:43 AM »

In the config file have you also entered the path to root, which will be /home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/ and the url to the root and to the Snippetmaster folder?

I've only just noticed that Imade a mistake with my frst post by not putting all the relevant info in as I though I had. Sorry about that.

Here are the relevant lines-

$PATH = "/home/virtual/site156/fst/var/www/html/chocolate_fireguard/snippetmaster";
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 03:08:28 AM »

Reply was sent via email.   Very Happy
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: "Unable to access ./includes/snippetmaster.inc.php" - config. error? « previous next »
Jump to: