SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 18, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Purchase PRO « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Purchase PRO  (Read 4341 times)
Nenad

Email
[-] Purchase PRO
« on: September 15, 2005, 11:34:04 AM »

Hi,

I have a problem - but I believe you can think of something to circumvent it. However, this is a deal - I have tested SnippetMaster Lite, and it is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect, simple, straight-forward, all in all, a big 10.

The problem appeared when I decided to purchase the SnippetMaster Pro - there is no other payment method but PayPal - and I am in Bosnia, one of many countries PayPal doesn't support.

Issue is that I need SnippetMaster by Monday - and I am wondering is there any other way to conclude a transaction. Some e-wallet service perhaps. I have been using Neteller before, and never had problems with it.

Please let me know if there is any other way.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards.

Nenad
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Purchase PRO
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 11:39:36 AM »

Hello,

Yes, this is possible.  I also accept direct payment with MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.  Do you have one of these cards?  If so, I will send you a link to the credit card update page for my web hosting company (on a secure server) where you can enter the details.

Then, I'll charge your card and send you the program and license key(s), etc...

I don't have any other method to accept payment - but perhaps you can let me know the specifics of one you prefer to use?  I'm in Europe now (France), so perhaps there is one that's popular in Europe?

Thanks.
Nenad

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 09:46:08 PM »

Hi, and thank you for your swift response.

Unfortuntely, as it comes to be, Bosnia, as well as other neighboring countries, like Serbia, Croatia etc, are not really recognized to be in Europe, other than geographicaly - we are more associated with nationality, brutal civil war, massacres and so on.

Propaganda is a powerful tool. I will not harass you any more with my rants, but will confirm that I have both Visa and MC, and would like to ask you to provide me with a direct link to the payment gateway. I'm sorry I couldn't make the purchase easier trough PayPal, and I guess someone has to bring this matter to their attention. Or to our banks attention. Damn local buearocrats Smile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

Nenad

admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 09:51:47 PM »

Hello,

No problem at all.  Can you send me an email (henri@snippetmaster.com) with the details of what you'd like to purchase?  (Number of licenses, and if you desire the regular version or reseller version, etc....)

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Purchase PRO « previous next »
Jump to: