SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 19, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: hi henri - reseller question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi henri - reseller question  (Read 5035 times)
al cain

Email
[-] hi henri - reseller question
« on: February 04, 2005, 06:13:51 AM »

hi henri
we've exchanged a couple oif emails before but i do have a couple of quick questions 4u b4 i buy the code:
on the reseller deal you say: "You may remove the copyright information and "Powered by" text at the bottom of every screen".
Am I right in supposing that i can also change the 'snippetmaster' titles  at the top of the pages too?
also, weve talked about a 'mac' friendly version b4 and i know u're looking into it; but when it becomes avialable will a 'free upgrade' be availalbe to existing reseller customers?
many thanx
all best
al cain
systemcore
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: hi henri - reseller question
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 09:08:58 AM »

Quote from: al cain
Am I right in supposing that i can also change the 'snippetmaster' titles  at the top of the pages too?

Yes.  You can actually change the "program name" for both the reseller and regular version.  (It requires changing a few lines in each language file.)

However, it's somewhat pointless to change the name of the program if the "powered by" and link to snippetmaster are still at the bottom of each page.  Smile

Quote from: al cain
also, weve talked about a 'mac' friendly version b4 and i know u're looking into it; but when it becomes avialable will a 'free upgrade' be availalbe to existing reseller customers?

Yes, the next version will have a competely new wysiwyg editor that will work with firefox and mozilla browsers.. and the MAC operating system.

Upgrades will be free for all existing license holders.   Very Happy

Cheers!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: hi henri - reseller question « previous next »
Jump to: