SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Read this before submitting your bug « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Read this before submitting your bug  (Read 3257 times)
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Read this before submitting your bug
« on: January 16, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »

I want to hear from you!

If you have found a bug in the SnippetMaster program (or in the  documentation) then this is the correct place to report it.  However, before you make your post, please do a quick search to see if the bug has already been reported by another user.

To help me diagnose and resolve bugs more quickly please provide the following information with your bug report:

[list=1]
  • The version of SnippetMaster you are using
  • What browser(s) the bug appears in (including version number)
  • What operating system SnippetMaster is installed on
  • The exact steps needed to reproduce the bug (please be as detailed as possible)
    [/list:o]
    NOTE: If you are reporting more then one bug, please create a seperate forum topic for each bug.

Whenever possible, I will then provide code and instructions for fixing the bug. If you find any problems with the fixes I post, make sure you report them asap so I can make sure the bug is properly fixed for the next product update.

Thanks for your help!

Henri Straforelli
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Read this before submitting your bug « previous next »
Jump to: