SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 21, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Problems previewing... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Problems previewing...  (Read 3096 times)
ShaunsSite

[-] Problems previewing...
« on: September 06, 2002, 11:40:17 AM »

I am having problems previewing, in that you must click 'back' after previewing the file to save changes, but after clicking back it says the page has expired, and so you lose all changes made after clicking refresh.

Any way around this?
Report to moderator   Logged

admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 12:06:02 PM »

I'm hoping to eventually figure out how to get the preview to open into a new window.. and that will fix this problem.

In the meantime, I think you can play with your IE browser settings so that the page is not reloaded every time it is displayed.  (Check for new version of page.. or something like that.)

I hope that helps!   Very Happy

(BTW - If anyone can figure out how to get the page preview button to open into a new window, please let me know!)
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 04:40:52 AM »

Good news!  I think I finally figured out how to open the preview in a new window.

Check out the online demo and let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: Problems previewing... « previous next »
Jump to: