SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: image vertival alignment « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: image vertival alignment  (Read 3732 times)
Pinocchi

[-] image vertival alignment
« on: September 06, 2002, 09:59:15 AM »

Hi,

At the moment you can align an image, but it doesn't really work the way it should. What happens is dat the align tag is used for this, but what if somebody choses 'bottom' this does not comply with the alignment, cause you would need to use valign for that.

Suggestion (like I did as well) is adding another selectbox for alignment one with left, center and right and the other one with valign tag top, middle and bottom.

Like that you could choose to align an image to the bottom right corner with text surrounding it.

Just a suggestion, but helpfull I guess for users, specially while it is rather easy to add.

Regards,

Erik
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 10:31:46 AM »

An excellent suggestion.  Did you mention that you had already done the code modification to support this?  If so, would you be willing to send it to me?

If you haven't, are you interested in doing it?

I'm just very very busy at the moment and don't have much free time to do it.

Thanks!
Pinocchi

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 11:13:05 AM »

Hi,

I did it indeed, but changed the script completely to fit within my site with database support. Not completely done yet, but on the way.

But tell you what, I will have a look at the original package, alter it  and send it back to you.

Regards,

Erik
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 12:08:38 PM »

Awesome!  Don't forget to include your email or website info and I'll add your name as a contributor to the project..

You can send your code modifications to henri@snippetmaster.com.  (Can you try and comment the area's that you modified?  This will save me lots of time trying to figure out what you did..)

Thanks!
Pinocchi

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 12:13:05 PM »

Electric,

I've already sent you the files, sent it to your info account. But I will sent it again towards your henri account.

Regards,

Erik

BTW thank YOU for building such a nice script
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: image vertival alignment « previous next »
Jump to: