NOTE: SnippetMaster PRO no longer requires register_globals to be on.
However, this is still required for SnippetMater LITE.
The PHP register_globals setting must be on
for SnippetMaster to work.
You can confirm if the "register_globals" setting is off by running the phpinfo.php file located in the /includes/ folder.
1) Go to this file in your browser.
2) Search (CTRL-F) for the keyword "register_global".
3) You should see the setting in the phpinfo.php file. There are two settings. One for the entire server, and one for just your website.
If register_globals are off, then you need to turn them on. You can do this with an .htaccess file directive.
1) Create a text file called .htaccess (".htaccess")
2) Add the following text to the file:
php_flag register_globals on
3) Now upload the .htaccess file to your snippetmaster folder and test out the program.
If you get errors from apache (your web server), then just reply to this thread and I'll try to help you out.