SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 12:19:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Restrict displayed folders when adding hyperlink or image « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Restrict displayed folders when adding hyperlink or image  (Read 2858 times)
accbsi

[-] Restrict displayed folders when adding hyperlink or image
« on: September 05, 2002, 08:23:14 PM »

Hello!  Can you please tell me how to restrict the files that are shown when someone tries to add a hyperlink to a text edit area.

Example:  I am editing about us page - I want to hyperlink text - I click on hyperlink in text editor and a pop up appears with list of all files in web folder.  How do I prevent that from happening?
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Restrict displayed folders when adding hyperlink or image
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 09:38:16 PM »

The ability to restrict displayed folders when inserting a link or image is currently in my TO DO list.  (ie: A feature similar how you can currently restrict browsing for files with snippets in them.)

If anyone is willing to take on this task, please let me know!

(Be sure to subscribe to the mailing list so you'll know when this feature is implemented.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Restrict displayed folders when adding hyperlink or image « previous next »
Jump to: