SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 19, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: can't find files in drop down « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: can't find files in drop down  (Read 3845 times)
accbsi

[-] can't find files in drop down
« on: September 05, 2002, 03:49:53 PM »

Confused

Hello.  Read through most of the forum posts and couldn't find answer, so I though I would post.

Installed code today and seemed to work well - problem however is that once I login and go to the edit screen none of my files are available in the dropdown.  

Questions are:

1) if I place all of snippet scripts in file - and all of my html pages to edit are in my web folder, will the code find the files?

2) if so, then what is wrong with my install?

3) if not, then where do my web pages go?

4) Lastly regarding ignore code - none of my files to edit are anywhere except in the web folder which is also where the directory for the snippet is located.  SHould anything be in that line of code to restrict access?

Thanks for your help!

Confused  Confused
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: can't find files in drop down
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 09:05:17 PM »

Quote from: accbsi
Confused
Questions are:

1) if I place all of snippet scripts in file - and all of my html pages to edit are in my web folder, will the code find the files?

2) if so, then what is wrong with my install?

3) if not, then where do my web pages go?

If your files have the snippets placed correctly (open and close snippet tag, located on their own line) then the program should display those files in the file drop down box for choosing.
Quote from: accbsi

4) Lastly regarding ignore code - none of my files to edit are anywhere except in the web folder which is also where the directory for the snippet is located.  SHould anything be in that line of code to restrict access?

Are you able to navigate into this folder using SnippetMaster?  ie: You can see it listed in the "Select a different folder:" drop-down box?
accbsi

[-] All fixed!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 09:26:08 PM »

Thanks for the quick response!

I was just acting clueless Embarassed  -Since I am in the web directory and my html was in there, I shouldn't see any directory listings.  The files I was looking for where in the file drop down

Sorry for the ignorance!

Thanks again
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] can't find files in drop down
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 09:43:32 PM »

No worries!  Be sure to vote for the script on the website you found it on.

http://www.snippetmaster.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11

..and if you REALLY like the script.. be sure to check this out: http://www.snippetmaster.com/donate.html   Very Happy

Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  General Discussion & Support  |  Topic: can't find files in drop down « previous next »
Jump to: