SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 19, 2018, 05:23:37 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: The Air Max 97 has returned « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Air Max 97 has returned  (Read 183 times)
rosella

[-] The Air Max 97 has returned
« on: June 18, 2017, 11:21:04 PM »

The Air Max 97 has returned

While the two looks may appear identical from afar, there are a few small differences between this release and the NikeLab version. The upcoming general release release uses a translucent VaporMax Air bag instead of the NikeLab style’s solid black, and the “Anthracite” gray Flyknit seen on the new iteration is darker than its predecessor — resulting in an even stealthier “Triple Black” look.The nike air vapormax flyknit sneakers feature a supportive yet breathable Flyknit upper, with the standout feature being its first-of-a-kind Air cushioning. The setup eliminates the foam found in traditional midsoles for what Nike touts as its lightest, most flexible Air Max setup yet.

Nike continues to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Air Max 97 shoe with a slew of new releases and iterations. One of those iterations dropping in the near future from Nike is a never-before-seen pair of Triple Black nike air max 2017.The Swoosh announces the upcoming release of the highly anticipated Air Max 97 Triple Black iteration. Released recently at select European retailers, the Nike Air Max 97 Triple Black will also make its way to the states, but towards the end of the year. Releasing for the first time ever, this Triple Black version of the shoe will be dressed entirely in a black colorway with different variations of black featured along the side panels of each shoe.

The nike air max 97 has returned with a bang this year as we’ve already seen the release of the Silver Bullet and Metallic Gold colorways, both which sold out almost instantly. But Nike isn’t done with the 97 yet as the silhouette will continue to release in more colorways as it celebrates its 20th anniversary.Here is a look at three new colorways of the Air Max 97 that will be part of Nike’s Fall 2017 collection. Included is a Triple White pair and a black/white colorway as well as a modern spin on the Silver Bullet colorway which comes constructed out of a seamless mesh and fuse upper and an Ultra sole unit.

Anyway, we've reached Summer 2017 and I just bought myself a pair of fresh kicks: the nike air max thea. Because I work close to both Supreme and Kith, I've seen this shoe on nearly every sneakerhead who's traipsed through Soho. Over time, the style grew on me, and I finally stopped into a store to check it out for myself. I was instantly sold on this shoe for a number of reasons: It's super lightweight, comfortable and perfectly accented with a gum bottom. When it comes to sneakers, I'm a huge sucker for a gum sole.The sneaker is also very minimal in style, so it'll never clash with anything I wear.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: The Air Max 97 has returned « previous next »
Jump to: