SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 23, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 23, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Cascading Style Sheet Recognition « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cascading Style Sheet Recognition  (Read 3469 times)
ghooke

[-] Cascading Style Sheet Recognition
« on: August 29, 2003, 07:05:43 PM »

Having SnippetMaster recoginise the format and coding for CSS would be fastastic.

At the moment when you view a site written using CSS the formating, fonts, colours etc, goes all to hell.
Report to moderator   Logged
bluedigitalmedia

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 01:45:09 PM »

If you are specifying font attributes while in snippetmaster than you are defeating the very thing that CSS was designed to do - I have successfully implimented the current version of SnippetMaster Lite on a pages that have a CSS attached to them and it works fine.
bakas.com.au

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 08:12:19 PM »

I've found that if the CSS is there the snippet master can use it successfully. The biggest confusion is that the editor doesn't display the text with the CSS styles in tact, therefore many clients are confused and enter their own font attributes. Having the editor display styles as in the final output would be great!

admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 08:31:59 PM »

Quote from: bakas.com.au
Having the editor display styles as in the final output would be great!
The new version of snippetmaster actually does this.  I wish I had more time to get the new version finished, but it is taking longer because I'm working too much at my "real" job.

Hopefully should be finished soon.  Stinks to have it 90% done but not ready for release yet!  So close....  Embarassed
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Cascading Style Sheet Recognition « previous next »
Jump to: