SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  SnippetMaster  |  (NEW!) Testimonials: In your own words...  |  Topic: SnippetMaster Kudo's « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SnippetMaster Kudo's  (Read 1636 times)
WizzardOne

[-] SnippetMaster Kudo's
« on: September 27, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

Very Happy  Where do I begin? This is a program which I hunted for, to make life simple for a non-techie user.
The nurses I did the site for, were looking for a way to add content to site pages without involving me to
do the work, especially if it was an urgent posting where I might not be immediately available.

Our first attempt to get this done was through something called EZSite Edit from [name withheld] and it was
a pain to set up and make work with different browsers. None or very little tech support from the company which
boasted 24 hr response! NO RESPONSE IS MORE LIKE IT! Many complaints on sites on the net from others!

More searching discovered SnippetMaster and the set up and support thus far has been outstanding!

I believe that the nurses will, with very little learning curve, "master" this in short time!

Much thanks to Henri for all his hard work and generosity to make this happen for me and the nurses who will
be using this program for a long time to come!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:30:23 AM by admin » Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: SnippetMaster Kudo's
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »

Excellent.. I am glad you like SnippetMaster!

If I can assist with anything, just let me know. 

Smile
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  SnippetMaster  |  (NEW!) Testimonials: In your own words...  |  Topic: SnippetMaster Kudo's « previous next »
Jump to: