SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 21, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: SnippetMaster install issues « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SnippetMaster install issues  (Read 2415 times)
cowbellplease

[-] SnippetMaster install issues
« on: May 07, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »

Hi,

Having a problem w/the encryption.  Site admin tells me Zend is available, however here's the output when I tried both ioncube and zend versions:

edit: looks like it was a configuration issue on my end.  Working now, thanks!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:19:40 PM by cowbellplease » Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: SnippetMaster install issues
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »

Hello,

According to phpinfo output for your website, your server does not have Zend Optimizer installed.  So you will need to use the Ioncube version, unless you can ask your hosting provider to install zend optimizer on your server.

For the ioncube problem... you should also ask your hosting provider for help to get ioncube working correctly.  But if your hosting provider does not care about you, then let me know (henri@snippetmaster.com) and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: SnippetMaster install issues « previous next »
Jump to: