SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 21, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Suggestion for editing work area « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suggestion for editing work area  (Read 3499 times)
wpatters1229

[-] Suggestion for editing work area
« on: April 30, 2012, 03:01:33 PM »

I know this may seem dumb but I have a site that is updated by a novice and they have trouble understand when to use <br> and <p> by hitting the enter key or the shift/enter combo.  They also look at the editing window in full screen which does not really show how the words will wrap on the real body of the web site.  
I realize the preview shows them how the words will wrap but is there a way to have the editor shown in the same width as the body of the web site so the wrapping will happen just like it will on the website?  IE;  If the CSS or a body width tag is set for 600 pixels could the editor be set the same?  I could even go with having to place the editor width in the snippet code on the page.  In fact that would be an easy way to do this without having snippetmaster try to find the CSS or a body tag.

Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Suggestion for editing work area
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »

The ability to specify a maximum editor width is a feature I will add.  Also, I will add ability for the editor to respect the body width CSS or tag, too.  Smile

larryvan

[-] Re: Suggestion for editing work area
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:19 PM »

Has anything been done to make the width adjustable?
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Suggestion for editing work area « previous next »
Jump to: