SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 21, 2018, 10:40:25 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Snippetmaster stopped working (PHP Fatal error) « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Snippetmaster stopped working (PHP Fatal error)  (Read 3140 times)
blaniosh

[-] Snippetmaster stopped working (PHP Fatal error)
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:38:45 AM »

I am using the Pro version and the admin page has stopped working - it is just a blank page.
I contacted my webhost who said that they have checked the permissions which are correct but they told me Snippetmaster is generating the following errors:

PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/mysite/public_html/snip/admin.php on line 0

How do I fix this?

Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Snippetmaster stopped working (PHP Fatal error)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 05:04:44 AM »

Hello,

This problem is because your web hosting provider has probably removed the Zend Optimizer or the Ioncube Loaders from the server, or the file itself has somehow become corrupted.

(Either way, something has changed on your web hosting account to cause the problem to start occuring… so your web hosting provider has some *something* ….)

The first thing you should do is re-upload all the SnippetMaster program files into your /snippetmaster folder.  If that doesn't fix the problem, send me an email with your FTP info and exact steps to recreate the problem and I will take a look.
blaniosh

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »

According to my hosts the only change on the server was from PHP 5.2 to 5.3.
I've uploaded the files again but still no joy.
FTP access details have been passed to you Henri.

Regards
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 06:23:11 AM »

Please try it now.

Your web hosting provider upgraded to PHP 5.3 and they seem to have forgotten to upgrade the Zend Optimizer software on the server… so it is not working.

I switched you to the Ioncube version of SnippetMaster, and now it works correctly again.

You should be sure to smack your web hosting provider with a wet noodle..  that they could not see what was the problem indicates they might not know what they are doing…  (Let me know if you'd like a recommendation for a good alternate hosting provider.)

Let me know if you still see any problems.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Snippetmaster stopped working (PHP Fatal error) « previous next »
Jump to: