SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 20, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Installation problem with Ioncube « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Installation problem with Ioncube  (Read 2506 times)
mikejd

[-] Installation problem with Ioncube
« on: October 04, 2011, 06:24:25 AM »

I have just installed Snippetmaster to my server. I had to install Ioncube myself, following the instructions from the host FAQs. This was installed to siteroot/ioncube. I then ran the auutoinstaller as instructed, this detected Ioncube was installed and completed successfully. I then clicked the link to Installation Wizard and I got an error page which said 'Ioncube is not installed' -
Site error: the file /homepages/15/d128300427/htdocs/coldwells/snippetmaster/install/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator

I checked via my ftp client and found that the required file - ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so is installed in both root/ioncube and root/coldwells/snippetmaster/ioncube.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Mike Davies
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Installation problem with Ioncube
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:34:50 AM »

Hello,

The best I can suggest is to request a free installation, and I'll check the ioncube setup to see what is the problem...

Here's the link:

http://www.snippetmaster.com/download/index.php#free_install

Smile
mikejd

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »

I sent this request about 6 days ago and there doesn't appear to have been any change. Have you been able to look at the site and is the problem solveable?

Mike
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »

Hmm.. can you resend the installation request?  I'm not seeing it anywhere or in my spam box...

Thanks!
mikejd

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »

Installation request resent. Thanks.

Mike
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Installation problem with Ioncube « previous next »
Jump to: