SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 25, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Upgrading versions « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Upgrading versions  (Read 2426 times)
davekinvents

[-] Upgrading versions
« on: February 26, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »

I'm using 2.2.3 pro which doesn't have flash and a few other possible file types for upload. Does the version 2.2.3.3 have this capability? What is this the latest version available? Where can I find the directions on how to upgrade my version? When and what is your newest version going to be released? Thanks in advance..
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Upgrading versions
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »

Hello,

Latest version as of this post is 2.2.3.3.  The next version should be released within a month or so.

To upgrade to the latest version, you can just upload the new program files (or use the autoinstaller) over top of the current files. The program will then guide you through the upgrade process (any database changes needed, etc..)

The new version in a month will have full support for flash... but with regard to file types to upload, you should be able to manage that within the "Admin->Upload Groups" tab.
davekinvents

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »

I see on this forum editor that flash is available. Which editor is this?
davekinvents

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »

Thought I would say thanks for answering the questions. Your time and skill is much appreciated.
Cheers.
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Upgrading versions « previous next »
Jump to: