SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 25, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: 'Select a file:' drop-down menu « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 'Select a file:' drop-down menu  (Read 3324 times)
circlesquare

[-] 'Select a file:' drop-down menu
« on: April 12, 2003, 10:02:28 AM »

So far so good - my client thinks snippetmaster is a great way to update text on his page....

Is it possible to include the Snippet Name in the 'Select a file' drop-down menu? I sometimes have some funny page titles, and know a future client will require several pages. So, for example:

Contact us (contact.html)
Corporate Services (serv_corp.html)
Individual Services (serv_ind.html)

This would make it even easier for the client to locate their page.

THANKS!!
Report to moderator   Logged

And now the circle doesn't fit its little square...
bakas.com.au

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 09:59:45 PM »

This is interesting because until using it and installing it I thought it would use them already. I think this may be used in the next version, which rumour has it will be able to edit multiple snippets on one page. At the moment the snippet code includes <SNIPPET name="your_name"> But instead of displaying "your_name" when you go to select a file it shows a list of html files, which I agree could be confusing to clients when there are many pages with similar names.

circlesquare

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 02:56:32 AM »

Hello again...

Just a quick one to see if there is an update on the new version, or if there is a way of implementing the change above....? Client still likes the system, this change would make everyone happy!

Thanks!
Ric

And now the circle doesn't fit its little square...
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: 'Select a file:' drop-down menu « previous next »
Jump to: