SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 20, 2018, 08:59:58 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Autoinstall not working « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Autoinstall not working  (Read 1468 times)
pacman10

[-] Autoinstall not working
« on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:28 AM »

I'm totally new at this. Uploaded the autoinstaller to a newly created public_html/snippetmaster folder on my server. Ran it. The log didn't show any errors and all looked fine and dandy. Went on to the Wizard and ran it and got the message in the attachment. Since I went through the autoinstaller procedure I can't understand why it doesn't know where this database folder is and my various attempts to provide it with the information just come up with error messages.

My FTP client shows a file db.inc.php in the public_html/snippetmaster folder. The snippetmaster folder is 777 and db.inc.php is 666.

What should the correct path be after going through the autoinstaller procedure ?

Paddy

P.S. Have discovered the cause. The installation procedrue doesn't work properly with Firefox, only IE.

* SnippetMasterAutoinstallBrickWall.png (17.74 KB, 150x100 - viewed 153 times.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:53:29 AM by pacman10 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Installation Issues  |  Topic: Autoinstall not working « previous next »
Jump to: