SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

April 23, 2018, 09:03:10 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: web page layout issue « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: web page layout issue  (Read 4620 times)
Tech-NO-Babble

[-] web page layout issue
« on: February 08, 2010, 06:59:51 AM »

My page has 6 divs for the data layout that the client needs. This page is often updated and changed. When you launch the editor, the page shows only 5 of the divs in a row and the 6th div is added at the end of the content for the 5 divs.

The data for each line is spread across the 6 divs and by having the 6th div below the others would make it very difficult for the end user to work on the webpage.

Any thoughts?

Alex
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: web page layout issue
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:33:48 AM »

I'm not sure I understand..

Are you using six different Snippets within the page being edited?  (So six different editable regions?)

Or are you simply using one Snippet, with the 6 divs inside that single snippet?  (In which case, as long as the snippet contains the opening and closing div tags, it should work fine...)

Let me know.
Tech-NO-Babble

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 04:48:04 AM »

Thanks for the reply!

Ok, one snippet and there are 6 divs (columns) that have data. Website URL is http://www.snowbirdbaseball.com/2010-schedule-results.php so you can see the layout. When you go to edit that page, the last div (Media) doesn't show up in the editor on the same line as the other divs before it. The Media div is below all the other content at the bottom of the page. So editing the page wouldn't be as simple as following the line across to make updates.
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

Hello,

Can you send me an email with your Snippetmaster login details?  I'll then login and take a look, as I'm not really sure I fully understand the exact problem.

Thanks!  (henri @ snippetmaster.com)
Tech-NO-Babble

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 06:37:04 AM »

sending email
Tech-NO-Babble

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 06:08:10 AM »

Not to rush, but I thought I would check to see if you did recieve my email that you requested I send you?

Alex
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: web page layout issue « previous next »
Jump to: