SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Selecting users for snippets « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Selecting users for snippets  (Read 3164 times)
eventide

[-] Selecting users for snippets
« on: December 11, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

I think it would be very helpful if, while editing a snippet, there could be a list of users available somewhere. I was adding a snippet to a page and wanted to add particular users to the snippet, but I couldn't remember the right users, so I had to exit out, and go to the user list in the admin area to get the user names I wanted to add to the snippet.

A Super or Power user wouldn't even be able to do that, as they don't have access to the admin area that lists the users.
Report to moderator   Logged

f u cn rd ths u cn gt a gd jb n prgrmmng
Jenkinhill

[-] Re: Selecting users for snippets
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »

You could just open the admin menu in another browser tab. But on the matter of a user list, I prefer to see admin level required for that, as I may not always want Superusers to see the full user list.
Report to moderator   Logged

Kelvyn
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Selecting users for snippets « previous next »
Jump to: