SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 17, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 17, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Update Forum Announcements « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Update Forum Announcements  (Read 2798 times)
genecap

[-] Update Forum Announcements
« on: January 05, 2010, 03:53:23 PM »

The Forum "Announcements" topic indicates as of Feb 19, 2009 version 2.2.3 is now available.
The download/index.php page says Ver 2.2.3.

Actually the latest version is as of October 6, 2009 Version 2.2.3.3 (if click on the Change Log link)
Between Feb 19, 2009 (Ver 2.2.3) and October 6, 2009 (Ver 2.2.3.3) include vulnerability issues were fixed.

I check the Forum every once in a while and see at "Announcements" version 2.2.3 is now available.
I had a problem with my 2.2.3 at my server, deleted everything and did a 100% new install of ver 2.2.3.3

Could you please update your forum "Announcements" when a new version is available?
Could you please use your Dada Mail list and send a notice of a new version?

Thanks .... I was a Pro beta tester and have been using SnippetMaster for many years.

Report to moderator   Logged

.... Gene
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Update Forum Announcements « previous next »
Jump to: