SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

January 20, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Uninstalling SnippetMaster « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Uninstalling SnippetMaster  (Read 3090 times)
beejay

[-] Uninstalling SnippetMaster
« on: October 08, 2009, 05:34:01 AM »

Hi,
I was wondering how easy is it to uninstall SnippetMaster Lite. I am trying a number of different CMS programs to see which I like. SM is so far the easiest to install but I want to try more.
Hope you can Help.

Beejay
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Uninstalling SnippetMaster
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 05:44:15 AM »

No problem.  Smile

Just delete the /snippetmaster/ folder and you're all done. 

honja

[-] Re: Uninstalling SnippetMaster
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »

I installed snippetmaster and it worked fairly well on my simple html file, but for my php-files it lets me edit the snippets, but in the browser it returns an "Internal Error" and the php pages that have been touched by the program are just not visible.

Therefore I disinstalled snippetmaster again deleting the folder on the server, but also now, when I upload the old "clean" php-files, the server continued to give me an Internal Error.

I had to reset the permissions of the files to 755 to get them to visualize again.

I would have like to make it work on my site, though! These are the extract from the error log. Any ideas?
[Fri Jan 22 20:03:00 2010] [error] [client 93.43.35.198] File does not exist: /web/htdocs/www.tennisloreto.it/home/favicon.ico
[Fri Jan 22 20:03:01 2010] [error] [client 93.43.35.198] suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details, referer: http://www.tennisloreto.it/contatti.php
[Fri Jan 22 20:03:01 2010] [error] [client 93.43.35.198] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://www.tennisloreto.it/contatti.php
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  How To's & FAQs  |  Topic: Uninstalling SnippetMaster « previous next »
Jump to: