SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 19, 2018, 12:17:31 AM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Allready a Save_as option? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Allready a Save_as option?  (Read 2935 times)
Freebeeezz

[-] Allready a Save_as option?
« on: July 17, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »

Hello,

I had a first glimp on this great product, tested it on my own server and I want to offer this for my clients.

But the first thing I miss is  a "Save_as" option.
The only thing I have to do is to create an empty lay-out template-page so the client can fill it and save it as a new page.

I hope to hear soon from you.

With regards, Erik ...
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Allready a Save_as option?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

Hello,

The next version of Snippetmaster will have a "Save as..." feature. 

Smile
Giraffeweb

[-] Re: Allready a Save_as option?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 07:02:24 AM »

So what we are saying here is that the Save As option will allow the client to open up a page in SM, edit for new content, then save as what would be a "New Page", then they can link to is as needed from another page or the site menu, as long as it is available to be edited?  The reason I asking is because I have several clients us SM now and they need the ability to create new pages on their website without me having to create about 20 empty pages for them (which has been my solution except I cannot name them properly because I don't know what the new pages will be.)
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Pre-Sales Questions  |  Topic: Allready a Save_as option? « previous next »
Jump to: