SnippetMaster Support Forums
Return to main website

February 20, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
* Show unread posts since last visit.
* Show new replies to your posts.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Ability to duplicate a user and their settings + others « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ability to duplicate a user and their settings + others  (Read 4152 times)
unclesam

[-] Ability to duplicate a user and their settings + others
« on: March 24, 2009, 08:50:39 AM »

Hi,

Ah, this is like my kids Santa wish-list!

1. I'd like the ability to duplicate a user and their associated settings and then change any details I needed. This would save me some time.
2. I'd like to be able to specify the Upload Path to be the same as the Starting Folder path in the User's settings rather than having to create a new Upload Path for each of my Users. If there were a tick box which said 'Use this as the upload path' or something like that it would save me some more time.
3. Better email address insertion via Tinymce
4. Encryption of all email addresses added to a page - I've seen this done via another editor I use.

That's it for the mo. I've only just started using it.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:07:58 AM by unclesam » Report to moderator   Logged
admin
Forum Administrator

SnippetMaster Author

[-] Re: Ability to duplicate a user and their settings + others
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

Excellent list!  I will add these to the "to do".

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
SnippetMaster Support Forums  |  General  |  Suggestions & Feature Requests  |  Topic: Ability to duplicate a user and their settings + others « previous next »
Jump to: